Wednesday 4 August 2010

First Christmas card for 2010 - Card No. 079


Hi there

Well, not the best picture of my first Christmas card for 2010, but I guess it will have to do, I always find photographing anything which has mirri card on it REALLY tricky!  

The image is from Whiff of Joy, and is called 'Festive Winter Willow'.  She has been coloured with Copic markers, and I have added some red glitter to her coat to give a bit of sparkle, although it actually looks a bit weird in the photo.  Her hat, collar and muff have been glittered with Glamour Dust.  The sentiment is computer generated and then cut out with a Nestie.  Sorry, I'm not sure who the background papers are by as I bought them last year, they've been mounted onto gold mirri card just to add a bit more seasonal sparkle, and then stitched in place.  The black stitching doesn't stand out nearly as much on the real thing, which is weird, but hey ho, I'm a crafter not a photographer!!  The flower/snowflake was cut out using various different punches, and then finished off a button and some gold elasticated string.

Hope you like it even though the pic isn't up to snuff.

Hugs

Judi 

No comments:

Post a Comment